Help needed-how to store monomer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailove-x

Reaction score
Hi, a bit of advice needed, especially from those of you that work from home. How do you store your acrylic liquid..and keep the oudour to a minimum...my house always stinks after a client..i keep it in a cabinet and it doesnt smell inbetween clients but i get a waft of it when i open the cabinet lol do you think how i store it is okay? X

This is why I stopped doing acrylic nails. The box I stored the liquids it smelled so bad, and yes, the bottles were screwed very tight. Also the smell during treatments is so terrible.

I'm pretty sure another geek posted on another thread recently that NSI do an acrylic system that doesn't smell as strongly. X

This is why I stopped doing acrylic nails. The box I stored the liquids it smelled so bad, and yes, the bottles were screwed very tight. Also the smell during treatments is so terrible.
I use Young Nails acrylic and store them in a cupboard I also have an extractor fan on my nail table and don't have a problem with strong odours at all.

Does your extractor go through a wall or just a down flow through the filters in desk top?

Mine doesn't smell after I've wiped the top and replaced the cap.

Latest posts

Back