Help- newley qualified

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailTechnician1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i am new to this and hoping someone can help me, I have finished a short Acrylic course which I have qualified for however I dont feel 100% confident in doing it as I have noticed they are looking slightly frosted and once painted imperfections show as they are not as thin as I would like, any hints and tips please? Thanks :)

Hi, congratulations on passing your course, you prob just need to practice lots now before you go live on the gen public to help your confidence. I use a site called www.nailangel.co.uk which has loads of really helpful videos to help you out if you're struggling.
Hope this helps and good luck in the future :lol: xxx

who did you train with as you havent mentioned? Perhaps you could go back and see your educator for a bit more 121 help if they offer it? I think (and im only new to nails myself so nowhere near expert) it sounds like your not finish buffing, filing to bring the nail to a shine, this would make the nail appear smoother and shiny rather then matte and lumpy? x

Latest posts

Back