Help please eyebrows gone orange

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah31085

Reaction score
Im hoping someone can help me I tinted my brows and left it on quite some time to tint the skin too and I rwmoved it fine they looked great I then went on to put some tan on my face went to bed and woke up next dqy with day glow orange eywbrows :/ not thw hairs just the skin any ideas how to get rid of it ? Please I look so silly :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tint and tan don't mix! Lol I've never done this myself so can't be sure on what to do but I'd probably try tint remover on them or something acidic maybe (lemon?) as that removes tan doesn't it? (Don't take my word on that one I'm not clued up much in tanning)
But if those things fail... Just cover with makeup until it fades maybe? X

I know this know lol lesson learnt haha they aint just tanned there nothing like the colour of my tan they are amazingly orange lol ill tey tint remover . I have been drawing over the orange area :/

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Tinting & tanning don't go so, try using an old toothbrush and a teeny bit of soap & gently exfoliate the skin under your brows.

Hiya
Use a gritty exfoliator over the brows and that should help x

I found this out 2weeks ago when had a spray tan and then had my eyebrows tinted came out orange they did fade within 2/3days xx

I done the same thing the other night! Thought it would be fine as never got my face sprayed but even the overspray affected it! Had to do some serious pencilling in to get rid of them!

Lemon will remove the tan...rub over until desired look is achieved. x

Latest posts

Back