Help please, microblading/semi perm cosmetics courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceecee01

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm in the middle of researching semi permanent and microblading courses to do in 2017. has anyone got any personal recommendations on who to train with. Ive looked at Karen Betts - £2900+ (micro blading only), Smudge-Free £5600++ (for the beginners cosmetics course,), and another 2 ranging from 2k to 6k. I really need personal recommendations as it is quite a lot of money for me to invest right now... Anyone...!!!

Hi,
I'm in the middle of researching semi permanent and microblading courses to do in 2017. has anyone got any personal recommendations on who to train with. Ive looked at Karen Betts - £2900+ (micro blading only), Smudge-Free £5600++ (for the beginners cosmetics course,), and another 2 ranging from 2k to 6k. I really need personal recommendations as it is quite a lot of money for me to invest right now... Anyone...!!!

Hello!

We offer pro courses in both Korean and Japanese microblading using both the handheld device technique and the machine. Where are you located? x

Hi I'm in South London. What are your prices and success rates of past students. Can you email me more details please

Full level 4 VTCT semi permanent make up training
Micro blading training
New year new career.
Have you been thinking about a new career or dream of being your own boss??
We are part of the biggest group of VTCT centres in the uk and also abroad.
We have extensive experience and knowledge within the industry so you can train in confidence. We also offer a guarantee with all our courses that if you are not fully confident when you leave us we will retrain you for free.
For more information on training and prices please do not hesitate to contact us.
07956591660 or send us a message
Xx

Hi emma21287, which company are you referring to? Thx

Latest posts

Back