Help, pump dispenser bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bravegirl

Reaction score
so i went to a show last weekend and this one lady had one of those dispense bottle tops into her nsi nailpure plus.. i thought it was the greatest idea... so now i am here trying to find one... but i am only getting the dispenser and bottle when i only need the lid and i want a good lid any help would be lovely thanks ladies

Do you mean Menda Pump bottles? They are only available as a whole unit, but they are relatively cheap, I've seen them for a little as £3+VAT. I joked a while back that I was disappointed with my original CND ones I bought when I first started 13 years ago...one broke the other week!! LOL

If you mean the metal monomer dispensers, I believe they only come as a whole unit too, but I can't be certain as I don't use one, too much risk of contaminated monomer trickling back into the fresh monomer in the bottle for me.

Do you mean Menda Pump bottles? They are only available as a whole unit, but they are relatively cheap, I've seen them for a little as £3+VAT. I joked a while back that I was disappointed with my original CND ones I bought when I first started 13 years ago...one broke the other week!! LOL

If you mean the metal monomer dispensers, I believe they only come as a whole unit too, but I can't be certain as I don't use one, too much risk of contaminated monomer trickling back into the fresh monomer in the bottle for me.

I was actually researching those the other day, and the one for monomer apparently had a special dispenser (I can't remember off hand if it was called pure touch or if it was the other one) that's specifically designed to not allow the liquid back into the bottle, the other one that similar looking (but obviously not for monomer) actually allows alcohol/acetone/whatever that hasn't been used to siphon back Into the bottle

I was actually researching those the other day, and the one for monomer apparently had a special dispenser (I can't remember off hand if it was called pure touch or if it was the other one) that's specifically designed to not allow the liquid back into the bottle, the other one that similar looking (but obviously not for monomer) actually allows alcohol/acetone/whatever that hasn't been used to siphon back Into the bottle

Even the ones that dont allow 'flow back' seem a bit iffy to me. Perfect bead ratio means you wouldn't have any powder left on your brush but lets face it that doesn't happen every time and i often have cloudy monomer by the time I've done my whites for a french and need fresh monomer to do the clear/pink. If I used one of those dispensers then I'd never be clear of unwanted product.

I use one for monomer and it's fab! I have much less waste and there is no contamination and less odour as I only dispense a small amount

I use one for monomer and it's fab! I have much less waste and there is no contamination and less odour as I only dispense a small amount
Is it the pure touch one like this?

I saw Carol 'sheeny' Hailstone on FB uses one and she adores it. Says she finds a lot less waste vs using a dappen dish

RenderedContent-227DDC49-9B43-45A8-B501-88C805A722A9.JPG

Is it the pure touch one like this?

I saw Carol 'sheeny' Hailstone on FB uses one and she adores it. Says she finds a lot less waste vs using a dappen dish

View attachment 201202
Yes that's the one I have. It's great!
Just make sure you don't overfill the top otherwise you can't wipe your brush on the side

Yes that's the one I have. It's great!
Just make sure you don't overfill the top otherwise you can't wipe your brush on the side
Thanks for the tip, I have one of these ones on order :)

Latest posts

Back