Help, Racoon hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lozzylu

Reaction score
Hi, i have a professional who will do my hair extensions, but im trying to find my own hair at the best price. Can anyone advise on the best place to get racoon hair, in blonde

Thanks

From Raccoon. They don't sell to other retailers. They only supply hair to hair extensionists. Their suppliers only sell to trade and will not supply a small amount retail.

persianistas right,
very strange that the professional didnt know this?
If its racoon youre wanting it would be best to find a racoon trained technician
Kate x

Hi I'm new to this! Regarding 613, have a look on hair planet extension website, their hair is fabulous quality, a little bit more pricier than others but defo worth the extra few ££££ xxx:biggrin:

You can buy raccoon hair direct from raccoon in other countries, it's only England and America where you need to be trained, it's ridiculous, x

Hi I'm new to this! Regarding 613, have a look on hair planet extension website, their hair is fabulous quality, a little bit more pricier than others but defo worth the extra few ££££ xxx:biggrin:

hair planet is more pricy?!?!?! hair planet is budget hair, nothing more, nothing less. with extensions, get what you can best afford and it will pay off in the long run. though really if the professional is indeed trained and professional I would have thought she would provide the hair for you to avoid any mishaps with purchasing. hth x

Just to say this is an old thread, so I would imagine the OP has sorted out her hair extensions issue by now.

Latest posts

Back