Help re Creative foundation course homework!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sal

Reaction score
Hi geeks

Please can someone help me out with this?

For the essential techniques progress card for the nail trainer, am I supposed to:

1. Do nail tipping on 10 nails, save the 1st nail and the 10 nail to put on the card and take the other nails off the trainer. Then do nail tipping AND tip blending on 10 NEW nails, save the 2nd nail and the 9th nail to put on the card and put the others to one side.......and so on. Therefore using a new set of nails for each step and repeating technique

OR

2. Do nail tipping on 10 nails, save the 1st nail and 10th nail to put on the card. Then do nail tip blending on the 8 remaining nails, save the 2nd nail and 9th to put on the card and leave.....and so on. Therefore using the same set of nails throughout.

Someone please help!

Thanks in advance!

Hi Sal

No. 2 hun

Give Leeds a tinkle to check but No. 2 is what i did - they wouldnt want you to waste all those tips ! plus it will take you long enough to do 10 nails not alone repeating all the steps again and again !! They just want to see and review each step of the process with you

enjoy and best wishes for the rest of your course

kx

Sal said:
Hi geeks

Please can someone help me out with this?

For the essential techniques progress card for the nail trainer, am I supposed to:

1. Do nail tipping on 10 nails, save the 1st nail and the 10 nail to put on the card and take the other nails off the trainer. Then do nail tipping AND tip blending on 10 NEW nails, save the 2nd nail and the 9th nail to put on the card and put the others to one side.......and so on. Therefore using a new set of nails for each step and repeating technique

OR

2. Do nail tipping on 10 nails, save the 1st nail and 10th nail to put on the card. Then do nail tip blending on the 8 remaining nails, save the 2nd nail and 9th to put on the card and leave.....and so on. Therefore using the same set of nails throughout.

Someone please help!

Thanks in advance!

Karren said:
Hi Sal

No. 2 hun

Give Leeds a tinkle to check but No. 2 is what i did - they wouldnt want you to waste all those tips ! plus it will take you long enough to do 10 nails not alone repeating all the steps again and again !! They just want to see and review each step of the process with you

enjoy and best wishes for the rest of your course

kx

Thanks for your quick response Karren. I thought no 2 sounded the most sensible option.

Off to carry on with my practice now!

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back