Help! St tropez or Fake bake supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mel8781

Reaction score
Hello i have just finished a course in spray tanning but am finding it very hard to find a supplier of st tropez or fake bake solution. i am also wondering if anyone knows the shelf life of the fake tan solution, as i dont want to buy a large bottle and finds it goees off. i would be really grateful if anyone could help me out.

Manufacturers say 12 months,
but from experience as long as you keep it in a cool dark cupboard and the lid on tight so no air can get into the bottle it will last for years, hth :hug:

Hello i have just finished a course in spray tanning but am finding it very hard to find a supplier of st tropez or fake bake solution. i am also wondering if anyone knows the shelf life of the fake tan solution, as i dont want to buy a large bottle and finds it goees off. i would be really grateful if anyone could help me out.

Who did you train with hun? i.e which company and product?

Hi- you can get Fake Bake from Sunquest. They don't have a minimum order so you can but just one bottle at a time if you want.
I'm sure they told me the shelf life was 9 months but don't hold me to that!

Who did you train with hun? i.e which company and product?
i trained at the london beauty institute which i was told covers fake bake or st tropez spray tanning, i trained with st tropez...

manufacturers say 12 months,
but from experience as long as you keep it in a cool dark cupboard and the lid on tight so no air can get into the bottle it will last for years, hth :hug:

great thanks very much!

hi- you can get fake bake from sunquest. They don't have a minimum order so you can but just one bottle at a time if you want.
i'm sure they told me the shelf life was 9 months but don't hold me to that!

ok thanks very much i will give that a look!

As far as I'm aware the only supplier of St Tropez is St Tropez! If you go to their website you can e-mail them & they will set up an account for you - they always used to do a range of start-up packages. I use them & must admit it's been by far my favourite tan.

Hiya, you can call Fake Bake direct on 0870 054 4455, press 1 for sales. I have an account with them and am able to buy as little as I like, with free p&p on orders over £75 xx

Latest posts

Back