Help - staffing problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lianm1

Reaction score
hi there due to take over a salon in a couple of weeks,but cant seem to find level three qualified staff,getting very worried as there is no staff transferring with the business and i need at least two other therapists,any ideas where to advertise thanks,have already placed ad on job centre and gumtree

Have you tried Gumtree? That's where I have looked for my Beauty Therapy jobs. Worth a go and it's free xxx

hi there due to take over a salon in a couple of weeks,but cant seem to find level three qualified staff,getting very worried as there is no staff transferring with the business and i need at least two other therapists,any ideas where to advertise thanks,have already placed ad on job centre and gumtree

wow good luck with the new business and quiet frankly ..whilst it a bit of a drag for you right now ...it is far better for you in the long run to take on new staff when you take over...

This will eliminate any rolling over of employment rights as well as ...well erm your the boss from day one..they haven't known the previous owners so you avoid the mickey take situations of "well we used to do things this way" or "well when Brenda was the owner I was never asked to do that and if you think im gonna start you have got to be kidding im taking you to the tribunal"

Hope all goes well for you with your new business venture :hug:

Latest posts

Back