Help, stained hand!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tanforeverbrown

Reaction score
Help! Spray tanned this client last night and she just sent me this pic. I wiped her palms with exfoliating wipes before she left to remove any traces of tan so I'm guessing she must have slept with hand on her body but she's denied it!? She's really annoyed though and has a big meeting to go to today so is panicking! Any tips on how she can best remove this horrible stain please and how I can politely tell her it must have been her own fault ?

Attachments

• IMG_1377.JPG
    IMG_1377.JPG
    228.6 KB · Views: 83
She's panicking so blaming you but it's obvious that you didn't accidentally spray her palm like that.
Just explain that some clients can inadvertently cause odd patches from the way they lie down in bed and then offer some suggestions to remove it.
(If a wet wipe isn't enough, I wonder if a tiny amount of household bleach mixed with soap would work, plus plenty of hand cream afterwards?)

She's panicking so blaming you but it's obvious that you didn't accidentally spray her palm like that.
Just explain that some clients can inadvertently cause odd patches from the way they lie down in bed and then offer some suggestions to remove it.
(If a wet wipe isn't enough, I wonder if a tiny amount of household bleach mixed with soap would work, plus plenty of hand cream afterwards?)
THANKS I'll suggest that to her

I do this often on myself and AcidPerm is correct, a little bleach does remove it...

That looks like she may have had her hand on her skin when asleep. A little bit of bleach should lighten it. Did you put Barrier cream on her hands?

Totally agree ladies this client has slept with her hand on part of her body.
Don't let this dent your confidence, its not your fault!

Latest posts

Back