Help with body wrap course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautification

Reaction score
My dad has booked me on for a seaweed Body Wrap course and i couldn't believe it i was in shock for like the whole day.

Anyway after getting over the shock i realised i don't know a thing about body wraps.. :| my step-mum gave them a ring to ask some questions i'd asked her about it and they just said we dont give out information you will have to wait until the course.. so really i just wanna bloomin know about them if anyone can help that's great.. i'm not one that can just sit and wait i have to know allllllllll the details just like my father!! :D

When you book in for a body wrap at a spa/salon do they put the seaweed on u standing up all over you and then wrap you in that bandage stuff?? i mean how on earth do you do that around the shoulders and everything!! i imagine the bandage is expensive..? Or do they just do it on the areas you want them to do it or that they reccommend e.g where you have cellulite or where you would like to improve am i even making sense? i think im still so exited that i might not be! and i'm even more gobbaldy as i hear back from the job in the salon tomorrow. :D

thankyou everyone x x

hi babe I do white chocolate and marshmallow body wraps and i use a foil blanket/sheet thingy. Ive never used bandages.
We also do a seaweed and algae body wrap and still use the foil wrap. I do all my body wraps whilst lying down.
hth

hi babe I do white chocolate and marshmallow body wraps and i use a foil blanket/sheet thingy. Ive never used bandages.
We also do a seaweed and algae body wrap and still use the foil wrap. I do all my body wraps whilst lying down.
hth

WOW white chocolate and marshmellow is that like one you've done your self with melted chocolate or can you actually buy em like this, i was only aware of a seaweed and a clay one but this sounds fab!!

Hi hun
No i buy all my facial and body wrap products from moor spa...
absolutely gorgeous products and does what it says on the tin my clients love them and they aren't overly expensive to purchase the kit.
If you need any prices or any more info pm and ill send you the details
Deb x

Latest posts

Back