Help with Brisa Fills :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms maris

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been using Brisa for a little bit now. I have had some lifting probs, but I think I got that under control..but it seems that when I do a fill & can see the old product still. And its very frustrating!! :irked:

Can anyone suggest maybe a blending technique or a special file? I've been using a Creative 240-grit boomerang.

Also, I have been thinking of using Star Nails Acrylgel for those acrylic lovers. Has anyone used this? Please let me know your opinions. I use a Brisa lamp, do you think I could use this product with that lamp.

Thanks...you all seem so insightful on here & I'm new to nails & could use the help.

Hi and welcome to the site x

have a look at the Tutorials section, there is heaps of information on different filing techniques.
File Control Part 4 During the Rebalance should help you.

it's always better to use the UV lamp recommended for each individual system, they all have different UV output and wattages that are designed to work with their own gels, by using a different one you risk undercuring and heat spike as the photo initiators are different, aswell as a sub-standard service for clients.

Hiya..x

I use a brand new 180 to reduce the bulk of the gel on a rebalance...if it needs removing in the first place, then work with a 240 at the cuticle area (zone 3) as there really shouldn't be a lot of gel there anyway. HTH xx

Latest posts

Back