Help with colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmax147

Gemmax91
Reaction score
I coloured this clients hair red using matrix sr-rv and the right picture is now after a week. What's happened??!

This was the colour before. And I lightened it with bleach. Washed thoroughly, blowdry ed and then applied the matrix sr-rr

Attachments

• 1496071056166.jpg
    1496071056166.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 46
Here's the result afterwards and then now ( a week later )

Attachments

• 1496071148620.jpg
    1496071148620.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 45
What's her aftercare? How often does she wash it? What shampoo and conditioner is she using? What products? How hot is the water she washes her hair with? How often does she use heated tools?

She said she washes it every other day using a colour care shampoo and conditioner

I have told her to come back for me to recolour it. This time she wants purple. How could I avoid this from happening again. How could I save my back?

What about the rest of the things? You need to educate her on proper hair care. Cool water, a professional shampoo and conditioner (not just any old colour care one), limited hot tool use and limited hair washing e.g. Once a week.

I advised all that. I have after care cards which I hand out for services like this and also spray tans etc. I just wondered why else it could have happened as she said she "followed all advice" and what should I do now. Should I redo it and do I charge or not??

If she wants to change the colour then that is a colour correction not a re-do so I would charge

Latest posts

Back