Help with easysalon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fewleh

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I ordered a copy of easysalon with the wasp scanner after seeing good reviews on here of it. This was a good 10 days ago, but have not yet heard a peep from them. Does anyone have contact details for them other than the contact us on their webpage? Many thanks, any else had any experience of this company?

Quite bizarrely too, I've done a "whois" lookup on katernico.com too, and all the address details are coming up as "n/a". Similarly, Nominet reports them as being an individual that has opted to omit their details from the "whois" database for katernico.co.uk

Although the following link gives their address as 53 Benbow Court, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 6JE - China Software, Salon, Appointment Manufacturer - Easy-Salon

Amazing what you can find via a quick Google!

Quite bizarrely too, I've done a "whois" lookup on katernico.com too, and all the address details are coming up as "n/a". Similarly, Nominet reports them as being an individual that has opted to omit their details from the "whois" database for katernico.co.uk

Although the following link gives their address as 53 Benbow Court, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 6JE - China Software, Salon, Appointment Manufacturer - Easy-Salon

Amazing what you can find via a quick Google!

Thanks Ruth, managed to make contact with them finally! It was my own fault for paying with paypal and forgetting it was associated with my old email address, don't let my stupidity put you off easysalon!

Although, it hasn't arrived yet, so equally I can't sing their praises :rolleyes:

Really keen to get the software in and get us going, I'm not sure how we've survived with just a paper system until now

Thanks Ruth, managed to make contact with them finally! It was my own fault for paying with paypal and forgetting it was associated with my old email address, don't let my stupidity put you off easysalon!

Although, it hasn't arrived yet, so equally I can't sing their praises :rolleyes:

Really keen to get the software in and get us going, I'm not sure how we've survived with just a paper system until now

Cool, do let me know how you get on with the product. Would be interested to know if it does things like letting you add custom fields, e.g. for recording additional information about a client, such as their favourite drink, their favourite brands of products, any allergies they may have, etc. Also can you use it to easily run specific promotions, e.g. 10% off for clients who haven't visited the salon in the last 3 months, for example. What accounting features does it have?

Latest posts

Back