Help with Premier Spa Plus

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaGirl-Sophie

Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help me. I use premier spa plus as my booking system. But since March the calender has decided to show the wrong day.

For example it will say at the top it is tuesday the 20th of march (which is correct) but will show on the calender at the bottom that it is monday :?:

Does anyone know the cause of this and how to fix this? It is very annoying and it is only a matter of time that one of us makes a mistake when booking someone in.

Please someone know the answer!!

Think I can help with this one :)

It's due to Microsoft's occasional service packs disrupting the standard Windows calender. All you need to do is visit the download page of our website, download and extract the system files, and you should find that'll resolve it.

If you get any problems, feel free to get in touch with me either here or by emailing me directly (I work with our support team!) - [email protected] (or, assuming you've got a support contract with us, just give us a call and our support team will talk you through it - it's literally a five minute job)

Hope that helps!

It's due to Microsoft's occasional service packs disrupting the standard Windows calender. All you need to do is visit the download page of our website, download and extract the system files, and you should find that'll resolve it.

If you get any problems, feel free to get in touch with me either here or by emailing me directly (I work with our support team!) - [email protected] (or, assuming you've got a support contract with us, just give us a call and our support team will talk you through it - it's literally a five minute job)

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much! I will try that now!! It has been so confusing!

Hope that helps!

Hi PremierIan sorry a quick question,
which download should I download? I know this seems like a silly question but ive downloaded the system files and extracted them (the one i think I have to download) but do I now have to install? I didn't want to try it incase it deletes everything as I do not want to loose all information on clients or bookings!

Thank you in advance for you help!!

Hi PremierIan sorry a quick question,
which download should I download? I know this seems like a silly question but ive downloaded the system files and extracted them (the one i think I have to download) but do I now have to install? I didn't want to try it incase it deletes everything as I do not want to loose all information on clients or bookings!

Thank you in advance for you help!!

It's the System SP4 files you need from the list. Don't worry, you're not going to lose anything, it's just some techie stuff in the background that needs repairing.

Latest posts

Back