Help with qualifications!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cridelbuono

Reaction score
Hi everybody, my name is Cristina and I'm totally new here!
I decided to sign up as I recently reach for SalonGeek more and more often!

I'm trying to figure out the quickest and possibly cheapest way to get a good beauty therapist qualification here in the UK. I'm already qualified in lashes with Nouveau and Hair&Makeup with AOFM.

I was literally born in the beauty industry as my mum is a beauty therapist and MUA and I grew up learning from her and working with her, so I basically have around 15 years of experience without a proper qualification.

All I need right now is a piece of paper to gain qualification, insurance and start my own business OR start working in a salon/spa (I'm still working full time in an office so I hope to be able to leave this behind me asap), then obviously I will keep training in new techniques and products, but for now, I only need the basics! As quick and cheap as possible!
I checked the "Beauty Academy" VTCT course and "The Training Room" ITEC Part-time course (although I couldn't find info on the prices, so if anyone knows it would be much appreciated) and was wondering what everyone thought about them and what other options are there (especially for part-time courses)... So please bombard me with answers!! Thanks in advance and have a good evening everybody!

Contact a private vtct training provider to discuss your needs. I'd recommend anywhere that is accommodating in terms of one to one fast track training.

Latest posts

Back