Help with spray tanning please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mum2angelalex

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i'm new to this forum and this is my first post. I have just bought a maximist evolution machine with helia gun and csnt for the life of me fathom the adjustment screw on the back of the gun. I've read to turn it anti clockwise until it stops then turn to adjust but when i turn the screw in either direction it just keeps turning for ever n never closes and now i don't have a clue what setting its on! I really oversprayed someone today and had to get herto shower it off and respray her. Still not happy with the flow. :cry: should the screw stop turning when it is closed?

I have this machine and gun, do u mean the adjustment on the front or the grey dial?? :) xx

If its the grey dial you are referring I have mine set to 3 (in the middle) and then I adjust the front so that from tight it is a quarter of a turn and having it spraying horizontally.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369330860.622562.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1369330860.622562.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 85
Sorry to but in!
meggylou I have that gun head but finding there's not much le-way in the trigger? Seems to be really stiff, any ideas?

Have you adjusted the front? It is still stiffer than other guns I have used however once you get the feel for it it's fine. Don't have the black collar on the front tight as the loser you have it the less stiff the trigger is. I turn my a quarter, hope this helps :) xx

Ah thank you so much, I didn't realise you had to adjust the dial screwed on the front, mine was REALLY lose almost fell off, no wonder I over sprayed my client! Something so simple yet makes all the difference. Thanks guys

No problem, glad you have sorted it :) Happy Tanning :) xxx

Latest posts

Back