Help!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephi

Reaction score
Hello, I am have recently completed a short course in the application of L&P. And even though a full set of nails seems to take forever the finished article looks nice but unfortunately they just don't seem to stay on!!!! The course i attended doesn't offer any after support so i really don't know what to do Can anyone help??????

Stephi

maybe you should get more training, how didyou train with by the way?

Well i am seriously wondering whether you could call it training!! It was with The Academy in Birmingham. Have you ever heard of them?

Does anyone know of any reputable course providers in Birmingham?

Stephi

Hi,

I'm sorry to say, but that's where you went wrong !

If you do a search about The Academy, you will find quite a few threads that are less than favourable towards them.

I personally believe that Creative Nail Design are the market leaders when it comes to training, education and support, but I would recommend that you do some research for a more reputable company and make your own mind up.

If you need any help or advice before you embark on another course, all the geeks on this site would be more than happy to help you.

River

Latest posts

Back