Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
HELP! anyone know of a good u.k. based site where I can purchase things liked dried flowers and crushed shells. I am so pants on the net x

You could try NSI. www.nsinails.co.uk

HTH's

elfprincessem said:
HELP! anyone know of a good u.k. based site where I can purchase things liked dried flowers and crushed shells. I am so pants on the net x

Thanks Sarah will do that now x x

Thankyou too lesley x

http://www.atyourfingertips.org.uk/

This site is run by Suey on here and can ba accessed by the link on here too.

Her stuff is great and also cheep, and she delivers ASAP as long as stuff is in stock. Give her a try.

Flowers and crushed shells seem a bit old hat nowadays.
Ive been checking out Young Nails website. www.youngnails.co.uk with the iridescent flakes, confetti and 3D stickers. They seem to be one step a head at the moment and their link to christiesnails.com is fab, fab, fab. Lots and lots of ideas there.

Am just sampling out their acrylic and gel on myself and a few close clients and I have to say it pretty good stuff. The L&P actually self levels!
Wont go into all that here as it's a nail art thread.

Encapsulate whatever you can lay your mits on little elf and have a go at the glitter fades too!

People just love the flowers and shells though frenchie, and the clients i have found especially like the dried flowers, so if your client wants it, we should be able to offer it!

If you want something that is not 'old hat', you could always try the mother of pearl shell decals, very new to the UK!

Thanks by the way Amy, the cheques in the post, lol! Well you order is anyway!

Latest posts

Back