Hi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hitails

Reaction score
Hi all I'm a sort of newby and this place seems to be a good place to learn stuff. I am a member of www.nailsnstuff.co.uk and they cover the whole spectrum of nails, beauty, hair & alternative therapies with some very nice forums but I think here is more nail orientated so its seems I will be flitting between the two and definately learn more that way.

Looking forward to chatting (an learning)
Anyway hi!!!
from Hitails

Hi Hitails, welcome to the site! you will find that we are a friendly bunch here and you will definately learn LOADS! Be prepared to be addicted like the rest of us!! x

hi there im new to this site so bear with me, can anyone give me a confidence boost ive just got myself my first nail tech job in a salon and i really dont feel my nerves will stand it im 33 and have looked after the kids at home for the past few years then did a course with star nails who taught me nothing basically took my money and showed me how to put the tips on so ive really taught myself any advice would be gratefully recieved ta xxx
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hi, Glad you joined us:hug:
You will find everyone friendly, knowledgable and funny. Beware its adictive though!!!:eek:

karmenandphil said:
hi there im new to this site so bear with me, can anyone give me a confidence boost ive just got myself my first nail tech job in a salon and i really dont feel my nerves will stand it im 33 and have looked after the kids at home for the past few years then did a course with star nails who taught me nothing basically took my money and showed me how to put the tips on so ive really taught myself any advice would be gratefully recieved ta xxx
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm new too on a vtct course tech1. going on 2 day course next week in L&P, with the edge products. been offered chance to work in a salon as a self employed tech. So mega scared as want to do a good job. So completely know where your coming from.
C*

a very warm welcome to all you newbies!!!

Don't be afraid to ask questions, do searches, read the articles and tutorials and most of all enjoy the site and all the friends you will make here!!

Hi and welcome aboard all of you!

Hi all you newbie geeks!

You'll love this site - very friendly people and invaluable advice xxx

If there's anything you want to know... just ask. there is loads of advise out there but I think a Creative nail Design course would be a good idea. You will learn so much and love every minuite of it. I trained 10 years ago with Star and am so glad I found Creative. Its just a suggestion, but welcome to the site and I'm sure we can all help if you have any problems.
Best of luck!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Welcome to total addiction all you newbies. Hitails, thanks for the info on the nail community site!

Hi new Geeks, you'll love it on here, we do have NGA (nail geeks anon) for those of you who get beyond help pmsl
xxx

hey newbies......what good hands you are now in......!!!!

you'll find EVERYTHING you need to know on here! and more.

Ambxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello to all you newbie geeks - Ditto everything that everyone has already said - you will absolutely love it, learn loads and make some new friends. Just as Cath P said it is soooooo addictive!!!! :biggrin:

Hiya and welcome aboard :biggrin: Sure you will spend hours here from now on.
Enjoy :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back