Hive multi pro heater (spray paraffin wax)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleDragon

Wombaling around
Reaction score
Hi everyone, looking for a bit of help. I have been given the hive multi pro heater and spray paraffin wax cartridges by another tech who has not used it in a while so is no longer required.

Unfortunately she has lost the instructions and does not remember what setting to put it on or how long it takes to heat up.
Does anybody know?
I have looked online for instructions but cannot seem to find them.

any help greatly appreciated xx

Hey. I bought this heater and even as brand new it came with no instructions ! Brilliant ay!

So I was reading online and tested out on myself. I put the heater on setting 4 to get the wax melting going then once it's say 70% done I turn down to setting 3.

I also found the blocks of paraffin wax so hard to melt in this heater. So I tried the salon services own brand paraffin wax beads and they were much quicker to melt down. Hope this helps. If all else fails I would give it a go at home and try on yourself timing it. Mine takes around 15-20 minutes. Hope this helps xx

Thank you Fitz_125 for the reply.
I have timed how long it takes to melt on the highest setting which is 6 and it only takes about 30 mins so a lot quicker the the bath I currently use so will have to have a bit of a play on various settings. than you will see how it goes on 4.

Latest posts

Back