Hive Neos black petite compact wax heater

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss-32

Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to be training in brow design to compliment my hairdressing business. I'm looking at compact mini wax heaters. I've seen this hive black petite heater and it would go really well in my room, but I can't find any reviews for it? Can anyone recommend it? I've seen good reviews for the white hive petite/compact heater but does anyone know are they exactly the same?
And are you able to get some sort of insert for the wax pellets or do you pour them straight in?
Thanks x

Attachments

• PBHAIRREMOVAL579.jpg
    PBHAIRREMOVAL579.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 14
I recently attended an advanced eyebrow course and they had the black wax heaters as well as the little white hive ones. As far as I could tell, they were the same. The course was to a very high standard and both black and white heaters were recommended by the trainers so I think you'd be pretty safe getting one.

Not sure about whether you can get an insert. I have a small white heater that I use exclusively for brow wax and I just pour my semi-liquid wax straight in.

Latest posts

Back