Hiya!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamzin

Reaction score
Hello

Ive just completed day 4 of my L&P foundation course with creative (apologies to Angie of Nailstyle who has heard all this before!) and although I am nearing the end of my course I still feel like such a beginner I had never picked up a brush before BUT always had 'nail' because i've only done L&P all the other like gel and silk as well as the rest are completely alien to me. What is the most difficult to learn as i'm struggling at the mo

Thanks a lot

Well Tamzin, I do not want to rain on your bonfire, but it will take you around a year before you are fully competent ... Your Foundation course is just that, a foundation on which you must build and build over the coming year. it will take hard work, a desire for perfection, study and practice. No one is a fully competent nail technician in 5 days! :biggrin: I hope you do not have any false expectations as to how soon you can do this job. Dedication to becoming the best you can be will keep you on the right road.

Those who think they've cracked it in a few weeks are usually out of the business before you can say Jack Robinson. There are too many good technicians out there to have a casual attitude or to produce 2nd best work. (Not that I'm saying YOU have this attitude). I am replying as a general comment to any who care to read.

hiya, i have only been doing nails a few months aswell so i know what it is like to be confused by it all, i find L&p the hardest, as i also have done training in uv gel, fiberglass and silk,

you will be fine with plenty of practise and you dont just gain confidence over night, im still looking for mine and know i have a long way to go,
i have found this site an absolute life line,
good luck

Latest posts

Back