Honest opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph Dodson

Reaction score
Hi girls, just received my first moyou delivery.. But I didn't realise how small the designs were! Oops.
These are my first attempts.. Honest opinions please!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441392043.189520.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441392056.509006.jpg

they are lovely ...well done you....love the pink with black writing x

They look great well done. Which stamper did you choose and did you need to prime it??

I got the marshmallow stamper from moyou. I didn't prime it as I read somewhere you don't have to prime those ones? X

They are lovely! I'm awaiting my first delivery from MoYou!

These are gorgeous, what plates did you use?

They look fab! I'm about to order some moyou plates as well.

id like to have a go at stamping! ive been looking on moyou is it best to buy a set or buy plates, polish, stamper seperately? also the marshmallow stamper whats the difference between sticky and non sticky? thanks xx

ps forgot to say they look amazing steph :)

I'm doing my nail training soon (career change) and really like the designs I've seeing using stamping. Just wondering if you need separate course and certification to be able to provide stamping as a service?

Also, and this might be a very silly question..... Can you do stamping with gel polish or only with normal? (Sorry, I'm very new to nails)

Stamping is very new to me too! I personally didn't buy a set and brought individually. So I purchased the marshmallow stamper along with the basic black, white and pink varnishes and then 2 plates from the princess range!
I have also got the other type of stamp on its way to see which I prefer!

From what I have read, you need the special stamping polishes. Gel is too thin for stamping as with normal polish x

They look great! This is good news for me as I'm just ordering my first plates this week!!

They look fab! I love the red and white swirl! Great for candy cane Christmas nails!

The black on silver is also lovely [emoji4]

ladies quick q, i have just brought same stamper, if u did not prime it did u still clean it with acetone ?or and what nail varnish/stamping varnish did u use x

ladies quick q, i have just brought same stamper, if u did not prime it did u still clean it with acetone ?or and what nail varnish/stamping varnish did u use x

I've never had to prime the scampers with acetone & I clean mine with a lint roller brush! It pulls the varnish off the stamper and any fluff. I use all sorts, OPI, Orly etc. I've just started buying stamping polish. I did see the finger nail fixer's video on stamping with shellac & vinylux though, going to practice that!

ooo!! i need a lint roller brush! can you get them off ebay?x

I've never had to prime the scampers with acetone & I clean mine with a lint roller brush! It pulls the varnish off the stamper and any fluff. I use all sorts, OPI, Orly etc. I've just started buying stamping polish. I did see the finger nail fixer's video on stamping with shellac & vinylux though, going to practice that!

I thought you could only use the stamping polish for stamping? I didn't prime my stamper and I currently clean with acetone as I don't yet have a lint free roller! [emoji26] x

I did this one the other day! My first ever one on an actual person! Was very impressed with how easy it was! X
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1441810377.500775.jpg

Latest posts

Back