Hot stone massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kiatworcs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

some advice needed if possiable, thanks in advance.

My part time therapist has just completed a hot stone massage course at the local college.

i was wondering how much of a demand is there for it? and what kind of prices should i look at as there is proberly about 2 salons which offer it but dont make a big deal about, she has come back from her course very enuthisieastic (sorry cant spell lol ) so i really want to keep that in her.

also what kind of prices are acceptable for it?

again thanks in advance

light & wellbeing:hug:

at my old salon we used to do a lot of it, i'd say there was at least one hot stone back massage and one full body a week (would be more but only 3 therapists were qualified in it)

just an idea of what we charged...£24 for normal back massage..£32 for hot stone... £37 for normal full body..£50 for hot stone...£75 for hot stone total bodycare (full body scrub, then hot stones then facial) hopefully that gives you some idea of the ratios in which they charge...

i think you should have a hot stone treatment... you'll fall in love with it and be harping on about them all day :)..i know i do! they are beautiful!

Hiya,

Thanks that really helps just a quick Q how long did the £75.00 package take to do?

Hi

We have four therapists that are qualified to do Hot Stone Massage.

Over christmas and up till now we are extremely busy with them!! I mean me personally would have at least one every day I work, some Saturday's I have had do to three in a row!!!

I think they are more popular in the winter months.

We charge £45.00 for a full body Hot Stone and allow 90 minutes for this treatment.

Latest posts

Back