Hot wax instagram style

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xlaurenmbx

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
So looking to restart my self employment again, I've been looking at all types of waxing from honey to roll on to PHD.
And i know I probably shouldn't be as fascinated but how amazing is the hot wax featured on instagram?
Like all videos it's probably made to look more amazing than it is.

Just wondering if anyone on here has tried and tested it and their views?
Is it easier to bigger patches with the hot wax?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lauren xxx

I thought it was film waxes they used unless I am confused

Lauren did you find out any more on this? I need to buy some new wax and am really interested in this!

Lauren did you find out any more on this? I need to buy some new wax and am really interested in this!

Hey lovely,
We use them at my place now. They sell them at Ellisons I think but they do them in different flavours. As long as You're trained in hot wax You're fine xx

Thanks hun what brand do you use? I was looking at starpil but can't find a uk stockist :-/ x

They have a pearl wax in Ellisons lovely. Xx

I would stay away from starpil. Its a little lower quality then most. The videos on instagam are all hype. But I do love hard wax. (Bead wax). I do brazilians using combo of both strip and hard wax. If you like blue waxes, berodin from the wax queen is good. I used that for a couple of years but switched to meticulous (now jax wax) which I LOVE. I use the yellow wax but their black one is just as good.

Why not have a look at the Sienna X hot waxes?

Feel free to give us a call with any questions!

Sienna x strip wax is amazing the gelee is fantastic and smells divine. I couldn’t get to grips with their hot wax tho. Outback Organics Opal is a great hot wax x

Latest posts

Back