How can I get it blonde?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmamb

Reaction score
My cousins just sent me a message asking if I can get her blonde by her wedding in October-she's been dying it herself and it's currently about a base 5-6 but really warm! She's really fussy about her hair so won't accept anything less than perfect ie no brassiness/copper tones.
I've reccommended her letting me take some test cuttings so we can discuss the results before attempting her hair.
What products would you reccommend I use? I don't think a bleach and toner will be enough so feel a bit stuck.

She will have to compramise, you could try bleach bathing a piece first then trying a bleach piece after in her test cutting. Does she want say "loren conrad" blonde..because this could be done if its not too damaged, lifting it up to say 7 and 8s. But if she wants "playboy bunny/platinum/white/ash" blonde, its not going to happen as you know. Has she shown you any pictures. XXX

Not as yet but im going round next week to discuss it and do a consultation with her x

Does she want a full head?If not you could use magma bleach with added toners in them which give really lovley results with foil and lift on tinted bases from 4 onwards with good results they have ranges from gold up to ash all in one step.you could always foil full head and gradually the build up would be almost all over ,depending what she wants tho and the condition :biggrin:.

Latest posts

Back