How can I get my e-mails ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyk

Reaction score
im stuck :rolleyes: ...... i have moved my website from 1and1 web builders to mr site , i have kept the same web address and (email i hope) but dont no how to get them or read them now. I have tryed to set one up with outlook express but i must be doing soming wrong with the pop3 thing cos i get this message. is there anything else i coud use to my emails?

The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D

Thanks geeks

The best thing to do is contact your email provider and search for how to set up in Outlook Express - they should give you details on what to put in to each of the boxes.

Hope that helps.

thanks for that, silly question but i dont no who my email provider is ,:green: will it be 1 and 1. Dam, this is a right pain

what is your email address as in the one at the end of the chain - for example I have a website for my jewellery and my email address is [email protected] but they are actually ultimately delivered to my hotmail email address.

Hope that makes sense.

its [email protected] the only place i could read them from was on 1&1 websites. i can still get into my email account but im not getting any emails since my site changed over to mr site. There is no settings in there to change :rolleyes: thank for helping me chick

its [email protected] the only place i could read them from was on 1&1 websites. i can still get into my email account but im not getting any emails since my site changed over to mr site. There is no settings in there to change :rolleyes: thank for helping me chick

You will need to login to the control panel on your new "mr site" account, (you should of got this when you signed with them?).

Then there should be an email section, you might have create an email account in there with the "info@" name. Alternativly contact your new "mr site" place and ask them how to do it...

Latest posts

Back