How can I 'word' my name?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
I have a feeling before I even start this post that its not going to make much sense!!! Im not 100% on a name for my salon yet (still in the whole planning stages) but I dont want it to be 'X' beauty salon or spa (there are already q a few salons in the areas Im considering, all of them carrying those words after their name. Im wanting eventually to go down more intense aesthetic/medical (as in as close to surgery treatments you can get but without the knife kind of thing) route and would like this to be reflected in the name, something a bit different that makes it stand out from all the other beauty salons and spas in the area. If anyone has any ideas Id really appreciate it as nothing Im coming up with sounds right!

Thankyou!:)

It sounds like you have half an idea of the actual name you want to use but just need a different name to swap for the salon part,
how about Clinic

what are the names that you are trying to decide on,
hth :hug:

MediSpa
Cosmetic Clinic
Treatment Rooms

Good ideas Kim, I like 'treatment rooms'. It sounds professional, and also personal. It can lend itself to the more medical treatments you'd like to offer, but still hints at a relaxing pampering salon. Good luck x

how about just 'Treat' or 'Treats' ?

I like the wording 'treatment room(s)' too, IMO i think 'clinic' sounds too medical if you know what I mean

What about ' Renaissance'. It's the french word for re-birth.

I would have loved to have called my salon that, but it didn't fit the 'nails' thing.

Fits yours perfectly!!:)

Ahhhh thankyou everyone for your helpful replies!!!All had great suggestions! Im particularly liking medispa, treatment rooms and also clinic-though had the same question over that one as to whether it sounded too....erm well clinical haha! So now its just a case of making a final decision and seeing what goes with what best!!!hmmm easier said than done eh?!:confused::)
Thanks again guys!xx

Latest posts

Back