How do you feel about selling pro products on ebay

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Geek

Reaction score
**Just wanted to say-I'm NOT selling anything on here-just need some opinions.**

I'm thinking of selling a few things off including both of the body wraps I do. I know if I put it on ebay I CAN sell it-so many people wants to get skinny quick and think this is a solution. Thing is I don't know if I SHOULD sell them on ebay.

I can not return the products and really could do with the cash.

Thing is I don't know how I feel about selling to a non professional... :rolleyes: One of the products (BODYCOFFEE) has full instructions right on the pack but the other one does not so I imagine I'd have to supply instructions.

How do you feel about selling professional products on ebay knowing they might end up going to a non professional? Am I over-reacting. :rolleyes:

I wont go into what i think about selling professional goods on ebay but you need to consider that a member of the public could buy these and then go perform the treatment on someone and charge them for this,
we are always saying how unfair and dangerous it is when untrained people do services and make money out of the unsuspecting public.
just something for you to think about hun

the thing is ebay is like the only place left to sell stuff- seeing as the site got rid of geekbay which was so usefull to loads of us, what are we supposed to do, just keep hoarding items we dont use!
Id say sell it but place a warning about untrained people using it etc

**Just wanted to say-I'm NOT selling anything on here-just need some opinions.**

I'm thinking of selling a few things off including both of the body wraps I do. I know if I put it on ebay I CAN sell it-so many people wants to get skinny quick and think this is a solution. Thing is I don't know if I SHOULD sell them on ebay.

I can not return the products and really could do with the cash.

Thing is I don't know how I feel about selling to a non professional... :rolleyes: One of the products (BODYCOFFEE) has full instructions right on the pack but the other one does not so I imagine I'd have to supply instructions.

How do you feel about selling professional products on ebay knowing they might end up going to a non professional? Am I over-reacting. :rolleyes:

blog it - that way you will be have peace of mind !!!!!

What's 'blog it?' :o

Rather than sell it on ebay where a non-pro may (and probably will) get hold of it, you could put it in the Classified section on here Beauty Guild : Home - Beauty Guild or advertise it in the back of Professional Beauty magazine.

What's 'blog it?' :o

when you are a premium geek you can have a blog like a diary and you can put it in that and geeks that read it will know you have bots for sale and can contact you direct !!!

when you are a premium geek you can have a blog like a diary and you can put it in that and geeks that read it will know you have bots for sale and can contact you direct !!!

you don't have to be a premium geek to have a blog x

Rather than sell it on ebay where a non-pro may (and probably will) get hold of it, you could put it in the Classified section on here Beauty Guild : Home - Beauty Guild or advertise it in the back of Professional Beauty magazine.

Couldnt agree more....this is what I would do too.

Regardless of what personal opinions are - non professional people can always get hold of professional equipment. When I have ordered from suppliers, I rarely get asked if I am a therapist and if they do they take my word for it without checking. These days attending a very short course can give you insurance and be an instant 'professional'. So what I think is advertise it but with a warning that it is for pro use. We all have a responsibility to use products in a ethical way regardless. Ebay is just liking selling from any online shop such as beauty express and others like them at the end of the day. I do not expect they accept liability for any incorrect use of their products!

Latest posts

Back