How do you remove nicotine stains from fingers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extra strong mints work quite well - just rub them over the stains.

I've never smoked but I used to buff the stains off my clients with a nail file of buffing block. xx

Hippy chick - I would like to thank you for curing my carb addiction! xx

I've seen so many websites asking this! I havn't seen one that gives my method...

Its.. Strange, but it works!

...Ready?... Most simple product to use!..

Toothpaste. Rub it into the affected areas, leave it for 5-10 minutes (Seems like ages with sticky stuff on your fingers, I know.) then wash off, then scrub your fingers and you should be sorted!

Enjoy!
Yep whitening toothpaste does it every time, it also works on fake tanned palms and fingers......

simples.................

stop smoking:green:

I bought emery boards for £1.50 from savers in UK because i play guitar and my fingers needed treating. I used it on my nicotine stain finger and it came straight off onto the emery board and has completely dissapeared. They were large professional black fine ones, im very happy to be rid of it and hope you can do the same. I tried quite a few methods before and this works within a minute. Also yo uwould think it hurts, but its totally painless - feels like glossy paper on your skin and then its gone - magic.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back