How do you verify a nail tech license?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyM

Reaction score
Hi! My friend is a licensed nail tech and I agreed to help her with a soul project she has - she want to start her own line of professional products (small at first some builder gels, acrylic powders etc) but she wants to make them available only for licensed professionals only (I'm doing her website and design materials). She wants to have international shipping but we have no idea how to check who has a license and who does not for countries outside of US - UK for example. Do you have any thoughts or any ideas on how we could make this happen? And do you have any idea how other brands do it? Any help is appreciated! thank you and have a blessed day!

There's no licensing system in the U.K. and most of Europe so you're probably better off selling via professional distributors.

Not sure how you would do that for international shipping to be honest. For example here in the U.K. We don't have licensing nor do we even have just one standard qualification. We have a huge variety of independent qualifications which will make it very difficult to verify. The only way around it would be to use distributors.

Latest posts

Back