How kind are you to your skin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshLovesTanning

Tanning ❤️
Reaction score
All these products we use have sulphates in them and people are using them...
My cousin who has eczema uses supermarket body wash all the time and made her skin irritated and itchy as you can imagine! She has suffered with skin falling of everyday since she was born up until
I told her to use Elave, Completely natural all derived from coconuts and no sulphates, formaldehyde nothing...
And there it was the light at the end of the tunnel... 80% cleared up and she can live life now without itching or irritation or redness...

I hope you read this and leave your experiences too!

I am allergic to Avon shower gels I get all itchy like been stung by bees [emoji219]. And anything too highly fragranced I can't use or too synthetic.

I also use only environ skin care all non fragranced (minus their eye mur) and Shzen shower bath body products all natural and aromatherapy ranges made locally.

So yes I agree people think cheap is good and you don't know what long term effects of using all this rubbish is going to be on the environment and our bodies !

All these products we use have sulphates in them and people are using them...
My cousin who has eczema uses supermarket body wash all the time and made her skin irritated and itchy as you can imagine! She has suffered with skin falling of everyday since she was born up until
I told her to use Elave, Completely natural all derived from coconuts and no sulphates, formaldehyde nothing...
And there it was the light at the end of the tunnel... 80% cleared up and she can live life now without itching or irritation or redness...

I hope you read this and leave your experiences too!

I'm pretty much allergic to the majority of skincare products :(

I've tried all the high end brands (allergic to those as well!), so have settled on a high street brand which not only is inexpensive in comparison, but it doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest.

what is it? How did you find it to work?

what is it? How did you find it to work?

As we don't promote non pro brands on this site, I can't obviously say, but I can say that it's non perfumed, hypo-allergenic, and dermatalogically tested. In fact everything I use has to meet the same criteria before I'll even chance it ;)

Coincidentally, I had to road-test several brands of sun tan lotion as well before finding one that does react with my overly sensitive skin.

As we don't promote non pro brands on this site, I can't obviously say, but I can say that it's non perfumed, hypo-allergenic, and dermatalogically tested. In fact everything I use has to meet the same criteria before I'll even chance it ;)

Coincidentally, I had to road-test several brands of sun tan lotion as well before finding one that does react with my overly sensitive skin.

Have you tried using Salon Professional Moisturiser? It's really great for even the most sensitive of skins! Both cleanser and moisturiser!

Have you tried using Salon Professional Moisturiser? It's really great for even the most sensitive of skins! Both cleanser and moisturiser!

Not yet, but I can add it to my list of ones to try.

Latest posts

Back