How long do you cure CND Shellac in a Sun5 CCFL LED?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helen chiwowA

Reaction score
Hello I was just wondering if anyone else out there cures CND shellac in their Sun lamps. It seems to be cured within 30 seconds but I want to be sure my clients get the best wear. I usually use LED curable gel polishes like Gelish, EM.i, Artistic, Halo etc I do have a few CND but don't reach for them very often. I'm starting in a salon that uses CND so am wondering how long everyone else does it for. I know DeniseJohn nail ed on YouTube just cures CND for 10 seconds in her Sun lamp but will this give clients 3 weeks wear? Any help greatly appreciated.

For best Shellac results, you should cure in one of the CND lamps. Using another lamp does not guarantee a complete cure.

Hope this helps. :)

Short answer is you don't.

Ill bring my LED gels in that case. I don't like using CND shellac much I find it a little limiting. I imagine the salon will probably have a CND lamp there. I can use that for shellac and my Sun5 for my LEDs waiting for 2 mins to cure though yawn that's like 16 mins of your life gone

Ill bring my LED gels in that case. I don't like using CND shellac much I find it a little limiting. I imagine the salon will probably have a CND lamp there. I can use that for shellac and my Sun5 for my LEDs waiting for 2 mins to cure though yawn that's like 16 mins of your life gone
The CND LED lamp cures in half the time, and surely you're painting the other hand while you're waiting for one hand to cure?

I have that lamp I use it for toes. Shellac needs 60 sec cure in it.

Latest posts

Back