How long does it take YOU to do a full Shellac manicure and pedicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moushax37

Reaction score
How long for just polish?
How long for manicure plus scrub and massage?

How long for pedicure?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

How long for pedicure?

For every beauty/hair or holistic treatment there is a recommended time. When you work in someone else's salon they expect you to stick to the recommended times because time is money for salon owners.
When you work on your own, it is somtimes up to you how long you want to take on all of your treatments. If you want to take 60 minutes on hands and 60 minutes on feet and do a fanstastic job I am sure your client will be thrilled. If you want to take 30 minutes for each treatment and do less prep (cuticles etc) then so be it.

In answer to your question:lol: I don't really worry about how long it takes other Therapists to do a treatment. If you allowed yourself an hour for something; then stick to it - try not to go over. It also depends on the state of the clients' nails. Some you do more preparation for and some you dont.

A pedicure should take less than a hands would. Most times I finish way before my guide time on here.
http://www.jemzbeauty.co.uk/treatments/shellac-nails-reading-berkshire.html

Hi it takes me around 30-45 mins to do a shellac manicure which includes filing/shape, cuticle work, application of shellac, oil, massage. X

How long for pedicure?

For just a Shellac Polish? 20 - 25 minutes (I'm a slow/precise polisher)
For a manicure plus scrub and massage w/Shellac? 1 hour
Shellac pedicure? 1 hour - 1 hour 15 minutes.

For a manicure and shellac a hour and for a pedicure shellac 1hour 15mins x

Same as the last two Geeks!!!!

Hi it takes me around 30-45 mins to do a shellac manicure which includes filing/shape, cuticle work, application of shellac, oil, massage. X

This is the same for me :)

I am am hour for manicure and shellac and 40-45 mins fit shellac pedicure :)

I am a minimum of 1 hour to apply shellac or gelish (incl filing and dry pep) and a minimum of 1 hr 30 mins for removal as well.

Last night it took me nearly 2 hours on gelish removal and application....... (forgot to break the top coat surface before soaking and then had to redo it all...)

It takes as long as it does is my theory. But having said that I would like to be quicker...

xx

Latest posts

Back