how much do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
hi, im planning to go mobile, im sure a post may have been made before but i wondered what sort of price list you offer for nail enhancements, re-balance, removal etc..
all views really appreciated as im new to this and only just starting out
thanx for your help
xx

apologies if im rude asking this question, im genuinly unsure of how to work out what to charge.:confused:

xxx

hi !

i did put a post in simler my self not long a go and it was sagested to me to have a look at the prices around your area and go from there ! i have had a look in my area and for a full set its around £40 and re fill is £20 so i might go a bit cheeper to start with then when i have got a good flow of people put it up a bit !
hope this hellps!!!!;)

I charge the same as the salons in my area charge, which is £25 full set, £18 infill/rebalance. £15 removal and manicure.

Some clients may feel that cos you are mobile you dont have any overheads to pay so it should be cheaper. I point out that I am offering a quality one-to-one service within the privacy of their own home. Also they dont have to drive to town, find a parking place etc etc. So that is why I charge the same as the salons.
Hope this is of help to you.

Hiya, i dont mind telling you. I charge 30.00 full set gel with french finish, 25.00 natural 20.00 rebalance 10.00 maincure with polish 8.00 without 20.00 gel on toes...hope this helps.....you could try going down yellow pages, ringing a few places and asking them as a customer.

best of luck xxx

excellent, thankyou very much, i will find out how much people in my area charge

thanx!
xx

nuttynikki said:
hi, im planning to go mobile, im sure a post may have been made before but i wondered what sort of price list you offer for nail enhancements, re-balance, removal etc..
all views really appreciated as im new to this and only just starting out
thanx for your help
xx

I am working from home at the moment and for a full set of p/w I charge £25.00, and a real balance £15.00. Hope this helps and good luck x ;)

Latest posts

Back