How much do you spend on uniforms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparkleberry

Reaction score
Hi all!I was just wondering how much everyone budgets for uniforms?Ive spent a fortune in the past and still never found one that I really like.....until no that is!Ive found a perfect one that I think will fit my theme very well, when I eventually get around to opening that is! However at £60 for the top alone, Im thinking perhaps its a bit excessive, esp when I have other members of staff to kit out aswell AND a tight bidget to stick to!xxx

That does sound a lot if you need to kit out staff too, however you need to be aware that sometimes (in my experience) the cheaper uniforms don't seem to keep their fresh look for too long - they either go shiny or fade or worse, and so it needs replacing again. There's nothing worse than a therapist in a worn out uniform and meticulous uniforms do give a professional image.
Saying that though i have seen some therapists who dont wear 'uniforms' as such they wear smart clothes ie) waistcoat and pants, shirt and pants and this too looks really smart and professional! xXx

I'm mobile and i just wear blk trs with a white/blk (could go for any colour) v-neck/round neck basic jersey stretch t-shirt from primark (prob bout £2.50 each) and then i got some really smart basic blk aprons from Spa Uniforms Inc. - they are in the SPA COORDINATES section - they are in canada so it will cost you quite a bit in delivery but if you were getting quite a few items it could be worth it. I was going over to America so just had it delivered to me while i was out there and so it wasn't expensive so worth considering if you know anyone going on hols soon - the aprons were $15 US dollars each which is less than £10! xx

I have just ordered some v-neck aprons from Simon Jersey, which I will get embroidered with my business name. I have given up looking for comfortable, cotton tunics at a reasonable price. I have decided to wear a comfortable shirt and apron as well.

Latest posts

Back