How to attract new staff/ what to do next

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fayevix

Reaction score
was wondering if anyone could help, its a bit of a long story....
iv recently taken over my first salon, and have had a few staffing issues, 2 of my staff have left... i have one girl that rents a chair from me, and the lady who owned the shop previously, still works in the salon and her rent is deducted from mine, she also has a member of staff of her own to pay another girls materninty.. which yet is not the problem.

Iv had posters in the salon, in town, advertised on facebook to advertise the chairs for rent and nothing seems to be working :(

The salon now.. is amazing, it had a reputation before hand of being an old ladies salon, and were slowly but surely building up a good reputation, but still, noone seems to be interested in the positions available!!

on the other hand, what i said before about the previous owner still working with us, Im thinking of when the lease is u of relocating into the town, but not sure what to do??
Theres one hairdressers opposite that doesnt have a patch on outs, it doesnt affect my buisness, but the locaton in town has another 2 salons on the same street??

Can anyone help me?? ideas for advertising, etc thanks in advance x x

Latest posts

Back