How to dress the couch?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
i am new to waxing and I'm not sure how to dress the couch any suggestions please ?

When you trained, what did you use?

When you trained, what did you use?
Starting training in may but I've already bought a bed and not sure how to dress it ready for the course

I just use a plastic see through couch cover for waxing and then disinfect after each client.

As above with a plastic couch cover, couch roll on top and I wipe with antibacterial spray after each client xxx

I have a plastic couch cover then use disposal medical sheets instead of couch roll because couch roll does my head in, it just slides and rips.

I use a heavy plastic cover on the couch which I clean down before and after each client.
I don't use couch roll - gets in the way or stuck to the client. I don't see the need if you have a hygienic cover to lie them on.

I have a plastic couch cover then use disposal medical sheets instead of couch roll because couch roll does my head in, it just slides and rips.
Are these the actual disposable bedsheets or like the incontinence pads? I hate couch roll for the same reasons as you.

I have the plastic couch cover but they can get quite hot and sticky and uncomfortable under the client if it's slightly warm. i thought about couch roll on top but feel this would get in the way/mess. How do you all manage?

I have the plastic couch cover but they can get quite hot and sticky and uncomfortable under the client if it's slightly warm. i thought about couch roll on top but feel this would get in the way/mess. How do you all manage?
I like the idea of this plastic cover for the couch,think I will get one, but usually I use couch roll as I just throw it away after each client.

I just use couch roll over towels.

Latest posts

Back