How to get busy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've just started my new business and just wondered if anyone has any tips on how to get your name out there and to start getting clients in.
Thanks in advance.

I would start by doing some good market research into.your local area, what services are being offered,where the gaps are and what your target market is. Once you have identified your target market you can promote your business in the appropriate places to entice them,and deliver special offers (if you want-not all companies do) so that its all targeted. The best advertising is word of mouth (not saying that advertising etc isn't good though!) but getting a few of your target marker through the door then offering a referral scheme or the likes should help to get your name out xx

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!! Xxx

Try and advertise on free sites. These all boost the way people find you. People type into google Mobile Nails, Portsmouth and it will show up with the top 20 results . if your advert is on multiple sites then more chance of being found. Im on www.salonpages.co.uk :) x

Latest posts

Back