How to recreate this look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amymulroy

Reaction score
As title explains I would like to know the best way of doing this nail design? I would like to offer this in natural nail with using gel polish.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448313367.356832.jpg

As title explains I would like to know the best way of doing this nail design? I would like to offer this in natural nail with using gel polish. View attachment 192397
Do you have the glitter gel polish? If not you can add glitter to some top coat and polish it on then top coat.

When I do this I would usually
- Apply clear coat of gel polish and cure
- Apply glitter with a clean fan brush and cure again
- Add top coat and cure twice so the nail feels smooth :)

Oops I mean add top coat and cure, then more top coat and cure again!

I would do the same as marmalade for the clear nails with the glitter. For the polished nail i would do 2 coats of the colour,cure,then take a drop of top gel or a bit of hard gel and mix it with some glitter and then create the glittery diamond in the middle(try to make it thick)then cure and then put some more gel around the diamond to apply the caviar bits all around,cure and then finish with some gel top coat on the hole nail but go around the caviar,not on top.it will look better.i hope that helps:)

I have done this by encapsulating the glitter ...sandwiched between two layers of hard gel or acrylic xx

Latest posts

Back