How to spray tan yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all

I have just recieved some samples from tantrick as i think their tan looks amazing and am going to be using it through my su do compressot tc2000. am going to be trying it out over the next few days and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on doing themselves.

with sudo you spray in circles and have not used tantrick before so am a little unsure. would love to buy the mini mist it is sooo cute and pink, i love pink. sadly funds are not available at the moment so this is next best option.

would appreacite advice from all you tantrick users out there.

I love tantrick too but have not yet tried to do it on myself - I had my 14 year old daughter trained at the same time so if I want tanning she does it for me. It is a fantastic product though and I'm sure you'll really love it!

wow now thats an idea lol. if i go with them and get the training will take my daughter with me lol, shes a little peeved that she can not have it done herself. Being mixed race and a lovely colour she doesnt need it, would love it but no need. so she could do me instead lol

great idea

Lucky her! - I wish I didn't need it! - but yes you could get her trained in it, how old is she?

Daughters, friends, husbands all come in useful when you need a tan!

It is not an easy thing to do to tan yourself sucessfully as there are so many parts of the body which are not easily reached!!!

I stick to doing my arms and face when I need a quick top up but leave it to someone else to do the rest lol!!!!

Latest posts

Back