How to train??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barkson

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just joined this site today for help and advice in getting started in the beauty business, there are some great threads and great responses so I am really looking forward to using the forum.

I am only just starting out in the beauty world. I am hoping to start mobile beauty in the future and have looked into a range of options and would be grateful for any advice people have....

I was firstly looking into doing NVQ Level 2 part time on an evening at college to learn all the basics, I know people who have done this course and really enjoyed it.

Then I have found some training courses that can be done in a salon (eg Spray Tanning, Nail Extensions, Waxing) - on these courses you gain a certificate on completion and get all the equiptment to get started.

After seeing the latter form of training I thought this sounds the best option for me to get started straight away. I was thinking of doing Spray Tanning and Nail Extensions for now and just do those 2 treatments and hopefully soon earn enough money to do further specific training and NVQ qualifications.

I would like to know peoples advice on if its best to do NVQ straight away?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back