How to use Bio Sculpture glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkayla_herex

Xamyx
Reaction score
I keep seeing new glitters that biosculpture do but am not sure how they are used.

Would they just be applied after two coats of the colour? Then the gel coat then top coat?

Is there a certain brush that needs to be used to apply then?

I would really appreciate any help/tips.

I keep seeing new glitters that biosculpture do but am not sure how they are used.

Would they just be applied after two coats of the colour? Then the gel coat then top coat?

Is there a certain brush that needs to be used to apply then?

I would really appreciate any help/tips.

I rarely use Bio Sculpture these days, but would assume the glitter layer is applied after the two colour coats. Perhaps your local educator/distributor can confirm this.

As for which brush, I would think that a decent generic one would be fine, although Bio are bound to recommend one of their own initially.

Thank you for your reply, just out of interest how come you hardly use bio anymore? And is there something you use instead that you think is better?

Thank you for your reply, just out of interest how come you hardly use bio anymore? And is there something you use instead that you think is better?

The increasing popularity of gel polish has taken over really, I’ve not substituted Bio for any other soak off or hard gel system....yet ;)

Latest posts

Back