I freakin' love halloween!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The housewife costume was easy and sooooo comfortable. No one had any idea who I was!

Your prison outfit won't be so comfortable, very scratchy!!!

Your prison outfit won't be so comfortable, very scratchy!!!

Oh my. I shall prepare myself. I wonder if anyone has knee pads on sale at the mo.

Stalker.

Oh my. I shall prepare myself. I wonder if anyone has knee pads on sale at the mo.

Stalker.

Dressed in your halloween nightgown like that you'll be locked up in solitary somewhere in a strait jacket so you won't be needing to worry about no knee pads.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Attachments

• Halloween.jpg
    Halloween.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 127
cinna-mummy.jpg

Ingredients:
2 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
1 Refrigerated Pie Crust
1 Large Baking Apple, Peeled & Cored
16 Raisins
8 Popsicles or Lollipop Sticks.

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In the bottom of a large bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Cut pie crust in half. Cut each half into thin strips (about 3/8-inches wide). Toss strips in sugar and cinnamon to coat.
3. Slice apple into 8 equal wedges. Wrap each apple wedge in several coated pie crust strips to resemble "mummy" attire. You may tear strips in half if needed.
4. Place wrapped apples onto prepared baking sheet. Space out equally on sheet.
5. Carefully cut 2 small slits in the crust wrap at the top of each apple with the tip of a sharp knife. Insert 1 raisin into each slit to resemble "eyes". Cut a "mouth" below the raisins with the same knife.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F for 12-15 minutes until brown and crispy. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before inserting 1 stick into the bottom of each Wrapple.

Made my first batch of mice today! Pictures are rather big so I shall just link the album.

Halloween! - Imgur

Costume pictures shall come after the weekend!

This is my practice Halloween make up for this weekend. Moody or what?! Lol. My face matches my black heart, ay Jacquelineanna?!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319756013.082356.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319756013.082356.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 80
Decorated the garden at the weekend, looks like a cemetery!

I will have to try and grab some pictures to post:biggrin:

I felt sorry for the Fedex guy who had to climb under my web to get up the path!

I love how people in the US make an effort. When I went to California this year it was valentines, and start of spring, and lots of houses had cute little flags out on the lawn, with hearts and general spring time images. :)

...you couldn't do that where I live, we had our 'welcome' door mat stolen once lmao.

I'm havin a party and have so far made my cake and cupcakes. I can't wait I get soooo excited every year.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319786838.301275.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319786838.301275.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 73
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319786857.305297.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1319786857.305297.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 84
I love how people in the US make an effort. When I went to California this year it was valentines, and start of spring, and lots of houses had cute little flags out on the lawn, with hearts and general spring time images. :)

...you couldn't do that where I live, we had our 'welcome' door mat stolen once lmao.

I went to California over Halloween and was amazed at how much effort was made, it was fantastic!

The theme parks like Universal and Bush Gardens go crazy, it is a ticketed event and it is scary!

I nearly had two hundred heart attacks with people like Freddy Kruger, Michael and crazed clowns jumping out of walls and other scary things in the haunted houses the year I went. I haven't been to one in a couple of years as my blood pressure can't take it.:Scared:

Disney have a gentler version with lots of "candy". No candy at the grown up events, it is chainsaws and biker gangs!

They have a Pumpkin patch locally and that turns scary on Haloween night too.

Last edited:
The theme parks like Universal and Bush Gardens go crazy, it is a ticketed event and it is scary!

I nearly had two hundred heart attacks with people like Freddy Kruger, Michael and crazed clowns jumping out of walls and other scary things in the haunted houses the year I went. I haven't been to one in a couple of years as my blood pressure can't take it.:Scared:

Disney have a gentler version with lots of "candy". No candy at the grown up events, it is chainsaws and biker gangs!

They have a Pumpkin patch locally and that turns scary on Haloween night too.

I went to a haunted house, my god I was sooooo scared even though you know its not real, its the chainsaw one that does it for me!!!

Latest posts

Back