i~lash!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queen B

Reaction score
ooh, i've just signed up to do the i~lash extensions course - i am so excited! Has anyone done it before? I know there are so many lash companies out there - it would be interesting to know...so expensive tho! I hope it's good...

I am also new to this website and am loving the wealth of info available on this site - it's great!

x

Hi, welcome to the site.

If you put lashes into the search at the top of the page it will come up with lots of different threads about them.
ive just completed my hollywood lashes training and love them and they look so good when they are on!

Enjoy the site.:hug:

I trained with i-lash and they were great. Sadly the treatment didnt really take off, but I loved doing them! The training is very intense, but fantastic. Good luck with it!

I've just completed my training with Lash Perfect and really enjoyed it. Got my first paying client on Friday, I'm so nervous!!! :eek:

Good luck, its a great treatment, i fell asleep when I had my done...hee hee

ooh, i've just signed up to do the i~lash extensions course - i am so excited! Has anyone done it before? I know there are so many lash companies out there - it would be interesting to know...so expensive tho! I hope it's good...

I am also new to this website and am loving the wealth of info available on this site - it's great!

x

I'm training with I-lash later on this month and I am equally excited! When and where are you doing yours? Lx

Latest posts

Back