I Need Advice On A New Hvlp - Which Model?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniR

Reaction score
Hi, I am thinking of buying a new HVLP. I have a T100 and to be honest I really have had enough of all the little things that keep going wrong.
I have come to the conclusion that I need to buy a better model. Please can any one give me some advice on wot to buy and where to buy it from. I would like to have something quieter and a little more reliable.

Many thanks
Min

Hi, I am thinking of buying a new HVLP. I have a T100 and to be honest I really have had enough of all the little things that keep going wrong.
I have come to the conclusion that I need to buy a better model. Please can any one give me some advice on wot to buy and where to buy it from. I would like to have something quieter and a little more reliable.

Many thanks
Min

I got my hvlp machine from shadez, its 100% reliable, never let me down, they are lovely people to buy from,, the machine is very sturdy and good quality - but the price is great too!

Many thanks
Min

I have read alot of threads where people have complained about this machine. It all depends on how many sprays you are doing as it is only for light use. have you thought about a compressor machine??

hi i can help you out on that no problem best price best service i prommis xx

I got my hvlp machine from shadez, its 100% reliable, never let me down, they are lovely people to buy from,, the machine is very sturdy and good quality - but the price is great too!

thank you so much !!! i love you too...xxx

any probs call me il help you out xx

Back