I need help on choosing a solution!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccawood3003

Reaction score
Hi, I am just new to the spray tanning industry and I'm wondering what spray tans are the best? I have heard crazy angel is good and also Lauren's Way. But I'd like some opinions on your preferences! Please help!!!

I use Laurens way and LA Tan both are amazing. I couldnt decide which one out of the two was best so i buy both haha. Ive tried about 20 different tans and these two came out on top xx

Hi, I am just new to the spray tanning industry and I'm wondering what spray tans are the best? I have heard crazy angel is good and also Lauren's Way. But I'd like some opinions on your preferences! Please help!!!

Hi Rebecca,
I work for a company called Blue Tanning & Beauty. We import Vani-T over from Australia which is a gorgeous tan! We also import California Tan which is another fantastic product. I can send you further info and free samples. If you would be interested please drop me an message.

Katie x

100% Laurens way x

Latest posts

Back