I need help to find manual for non surg machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolflynn

Reaction score
can anyone help me i bought a s-lady electro lift and tone machine from ebay. It was sold as brand new but when it arived it didn't have a manual with it, so i havnt got a clue what the machine settings are and carn't find and other stockists for it except for a china manufacturer and they wont let me have one because it wasnt purchased from them. does anyone know where i can get one or has anyone got the same machine

Have you contacted the ebay seller, maybe they can help you,
this is why we advise against buying goods and products from ebay

yes contacted her and got nowhere i wouldnt of bought it if it hadnt of been sold as brand new its an excellent machine but pretty useless unless i can get the manual isn't it i wont be doing that again in a hurry ive learnt my lesson honest

Hi I would compain to Ebay and see what they say. If it was sold brand new then you should expect to get all the items associated with a new item including a manual. You may have some ground here for a refund. Please do not buy these machines from these places - if it has a fault who repairs it. Go to a reputable UK supplier and get the training and back up you need. :)

I would do what the others say..any kind of equipment, electrical or not should have the handbook, after all as a therapist you have to comply with manafacturers requirements, you sound very unsure about this piece of equipment...send it back...its not fit for purpose...reason.....no manual and am unable to use it for the intended purpose

Latest posts

Back