I need three of these...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson1

Reaction score
Have seen those in Laura Ashley but at a fortune.

Its like a French inspired table, try these

www.hookesrepro.com
Team Valley, near Metro Centre so not far for you really.

They look lovely.
Posted via Mobile Device

ah thanks

I can find them every where but there a total fortune. I will give them a call monday as it looks like you need an account :-( thanks for that

I'm going to say the dreaded E word here......ebay!!! I was looking arounf for this type of bedroom furniture for my daughter's room and there were some business sellers on there with lots of this style.
HTH Lou xx

Im lost as to what im looking for now lol some people call them console tables, some dressing tables and some other things lol

I bought one like this for my room at home that I am setting up as a salon. It was not much more than the one advertised at Ikea. It is white and has two drawers at the front - perfect for my nail products. I found it in an independant store locally to me in Surrey. If your stuck, I could try and give them a call tomorrow and see whether she could tell me the name of the designer?

Try secondhand shops you can sand and paint them white.

In my salon we've got a lovely gold one. HTH

Buy them any colour, sand them down and spray paint them any colour you want. Cans of spray paint are easy to use and cheep as chips to buy:hug:

Are these to be used as a nail desk?? Will they not be too high or wide to sit opposite a client with?? They look fab as a nail desk, if the measurements are ok, i might think about it myself!!!

Latest posts

Back